SmartPTT Case Study Portfolio
SmartPTT Mobile Flyer
Volante de SmartPTT
Casos de Éxito de SmartPTT
Folleto de SmartPTT
SmartPTT Solution in Manufacturing for the World's Largest Single-Line Pulp Mill. More info>>>
SmartPTT Solution for the Largest Logistics Operator in Brazil. More info>>>
All Case Studies
Marketing help here!
Whether you're getting ready for a meeting with customers or for an exhibition, this section is a great place to discover.
Log in to find out more
Questions? Find answers now!
Our technical specialists will help you with any issue concerning SmartPTT deployment in project implementation.
Improve your quality of customer service.
We provide a wide range of trainings, webinars and consulting for engineers and managers.
Choose what's best for you!
WHAT IS SMARTPTT?
SmartPTT is a dispatch software application, which facilitates development of distributed radio communication systems with a large number of base stations and dispatcher consoles working simultaneously. It includes all benefits of MOTOTRBO digital platform (Motorola).
SmartPTT supports all digital features of MOTOTRBO two way radios along with analog mode operation to facilitate gradual upgrade to the new radio communication standard by means of a "mixed" mode when some sites operate in an analog mode and others operate in digital.
SmartPTT architecture can manage subscriber networks of any size and topology. Such complex dispatching systems can be implemented at various kinds of industrial, municipal and commercial facilities:
Multi-site dispatcher control systems for oil- and gas-pipelines, power grids, highways, railways, etc.
Geographically distributed objects
Dispatching systems for emergency services, municipalities, public transportation, security services, etc.
Single-site systems for manufacturing enterprises, airports, supermarkets, hotels, etc.
SMARTPTT SOFTWARE FUNCTIONALITY
- Dispatcher voice communication. SmartPTT Dispatch Console application supports 4 subscriber types for dispatcher communication: MOTOTRBO radios, analog radios, telephone subscriber and other SmartPTT Dispatch Consoles.
- Voice call recording. All voice calls, even private ones between subscribers, can be recorded in MP3 files and stored both on the radioserver and on the client side.
- Subscriber location tracking (AVL). Real-time GPS-based fleet management system provides constant tracking of subscriber location, keeps the log of the tracks, controls subscriber movement via configured set of rules on several types of maps
- Integration with telephone networks via VoIP. SmartPTT dispatch software implements Telephone Interconnect Gateway to make calls between MOTOTRBO or analog radios and telephone subscribers. A phone call can be initiated by a radio subscriber, a dispatcher or a telephone subscriber.
- Radio network bridging. SmartPTT Routing Service allows call patching between multiple radio networks of the same or different types (IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, digital conventional, and analog conventional networks), as well as between multiple SmartPTT Radioservers. Unique dynamic intelligent routing of private and group calls is based on the information about the subscriber registration in the network.
- Text and data transfer. SmartPTT dispatch software allows exchanging text messages between radio subscribers, supports subscriber statuses, native MOTOTRBO telemetry features. Gateways to E-mail and GSM provides opportunity for MOTOTRBO subscribers to exchange text messages with e-mail boxes and mobile cellphones correspondingly.
- Real-time network monitoring. SmartPTT provides graphical representation of MOTOTRBO infrastructure, information about type of data transferred by repeaters, hardware failures logging, coverage map drawing, and more.
DIRECT IP CONNECTION
SmartPTT Enterprise introduces the most efficient way for dispatch control over MOTOTRBO systems based on direct IP connection to the repeaters. SmartPTT direct IP connection is applicable for all dispatching functionality including voice calls.
Advantages of systems based on direct IP connection to radio infrastructure
Enhanced Logging. Only direct IP connection based system has the ability to log all voice calls and text messages including private ones and collect the information about the repeater used for transmissions.
Support of Digital Telephone Patch. With the direct IP connection to IP Site Connect systems or standalone repeaters SmartPTT supports Motorola Digital Telephone Patch providing SIP interface to telephony and ability to do simultaneous phone calls to MOTOTRBO subscribers on both time slots.
Monitoring. SmartPTT Monitoring service provides in-depth analysis and control over connected MOTOTRBO repeaters via direct IP connection.
SmartPTT dispatch system based on direct IP connection doesn’t need any control stations and sound cards installed at the Radioserver. The Radioserver itself can be located at any distance from radio coverage and only requires stable IP connection to MOTOTRBO repeaters.
With the direct IP connection single SmartPTT Radioserver can handle multiple distributed MOTOTRBO systems over large distances providing seamless integration of different sites into a single radio network. Multilevel bridging feature allows establishing routes between SmartPTT Radioservers providing ability of bridging between independent dispatching systems located in different regions.
Systems based on SmartPTT direct IP connection allow considerable reduction of costs eliminating the need for control stations, extra server computers, and extra sound devices.
CONVENIENT FOR DISPATCHING
- All types of calls (private, group and all call) from Dispatch Consoles
- Customizable user interface
- “Drag & Drop” support to adjust the position and the size of the panels
- Multi-touch screen support
- Subscriber status control
- Various types of alerts
- Emergency calls
- Lone Worker functionality
- Flexible rules assignment
CONVENIENT FOR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION
- Constant network monitoring, analysis and system data logging
- Automatic dispatcher software update upon connection to a radioserver with a higher software version
- Black list for automatic blocking of unauthorized radios in the MOTOTRBO network
- Both digital conventional and analogue radio networks supported to facilitate gradual upgrade to the new radio communication standard
- Configurable profiles to manage access of dispatchers to base radios, groups, services, time slots
- Remote repeater administration for standalone repeaters, in IP Site Connect and Capacity Plus systems (channel change, power level settings, enabling and disabling)
BENEFITS OF SMARTPTT-BASED DISPATCHING COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
- Enhanced quality of subscriber control in the network
- Improved performance discipline of employees
- Expenses management
- Personnel safety
- Rapid response to emergency
- Elimination of data transmission errors
- Double call capacity
- System reliability
- Easy system administration
SMARTPTT DISPATCH SOFTWARE DEMO
You can download fully-functional SmartPTT free demo to evaluate its features and benefits
December Webinar – SmartPTT Installation and Troubleshooting
Join us for the last SmartPTT webinar series this year
SmartPTT for Coal Mining Company
Elcomplus successfully completes the project for supply of SmartPTT dispatch system for Urgalugol
SmartPTT 8.3 Updated with New Features
Improved Indoor Tracking, Advanced Audio Output Settings and New Elements in Custom Consoles