Elcomplus, the SmartPTT developer, presents AdapTel, the interface adapter for receiving and transmitting telemetry data from distributed industrial objects to the dispatch level of the customer’s SCADA systems in DMR networks.
AdapTel is a universal device that works both in the digital radio dispatch system SmartPTT Integra (manufactured by Elcomplus) and in other communication systems based on the MOTOTRBO platform.
Designed by Elcomplus AdapTel allows building transmitting telemetry data systems with such benefits as:
- Reliable operation in a wide range of temperatures with protection against reverse polarity;
- Fast and uninterrupted data acquisition, even in an emergency, thanks to customization of collection methods;
- Data transmission via voice communication infrastructure for frequency economy;
- Access to a fail-secure communication channel and independence from mobile operators.
AdapTel can operate in two modes:
- Transparent Mode, in which data is transmitted through a transparent channel in DMR networks to third-party devices and SCADA systems.
- RTU Mode, in which technological signals can be received through built-in and optional DI channels, as well as through third-party input/output modules with the digital Modbus interface.
AdapTel is a smart solution for real-time equipment monitoring at industrial facilities – distribution substations, oilfields, etc. – especially in cases when building of specific communication systems is unnecessary.
Check the product page to get more information.