SmartPTT Webinar - December 2015 - SmartPTT 8.8 Release
SmartPTT - The Smart Choice For Your Future (features overview)
SmartPTT RG-1000e is a gateway that is used to connect MOTOTRBO control stations to SmartPTT Radioserver using IP channel – corporate IP-network or Internet.
SmartPTT RG-1000e Benefits
Easy configuration and deployment of the system
- Lower radio interference with geographically distributed control stations
- Less time required for the radio system deployment
- Operates in harsh environment
- Less radioservers required
- No expensive sound cards for the radioserver
- Low-cost maintenance of the system
Enhanced RG-1000e (2017)
*Coming in August 2017
Main Features of RG-1000e
- Can connect up to 2 control radios, simultaneous operation
- MOTOTRBO digital and analog modes are supported (including one digital and one analog simultaneously)
- Up to 8 IP connections, several radioservers can be connected to one RG-1000e
- Various infrastructure topology support: Talkaround mode, Single repeater, IPSC, Capacity Plus, LCP, Capacity Max, Connect Plus
- Supports High Tier mobile radios DM4***/DM4**e/XPR5***/XPR5***e/ DGM8***/DGM8***e/DGM5***/DGM5***e/XiRM8600/XiRM8600i and Middle Tier mobile radios DM2600/XPR2500/DEM500/ XiRM6660
RG-1000e Employment: Especially Needed If
- There is no direct IP connection of a repeater to a radioserver or system architecture does not provide it.
- The radioserver soundcard does not support a sufficient number of audio channels to connect to control stations.
- In operating environments with a narrow frequency range to avoid interference between control stations (ex. some airports).
- For communication of the radio subscribers with the dispatcher in locations, where installation of repeaters is not economically feasible.
How It Works
SmartPTT RG-1000e in conventional and trunking MOTOTRBO radio systems without direct IP connection to repeaters.
Without SmartPTT RG-1000e
With SmartPTT RG-1000e
SmartPTT RG-1000e in MOTOTRBO radio systems that use control stations in Capacity Plus and hybrid solutions with data transmissions over NAI and voice transmissions over control stations.
RG-1000e Gateway Specification
RG-1000* Use Cases
*Previous version of RG-1000e
Note: MOTOTRBO radio is not included and should be purchased separately.