A minimum number of buttons makes the MOTOTRBO DM3400 / DM3401 radio station simple to use and it requirement minimal training.
The radio station includes enhanced emergency call functions:
- Prioritization of current calls;
- Instant connection even in case of emergency;
- Remote radio control of radio station transmitters and receivers;
- Improved safety for employees and customers.
Description of radio station features and technical specifications:
- 7-segment display with 3 icons;
- 2 programmable buttons;
- The radio station can be programmed for use both in analog and digital mode;
- Improved accessory jack with enhanced durability;
- Compact form factor;
- IP support via USB for data transmission;
- Functional board slot;
- Digital encoding;
- Built-in GPS receiver (MotoTRBO DM3401).
A wide range of standard accessories is offered for the radio stations and accessories are available with the enhanced features and benefits of digital radio stations:
- New industrial design;
- RF connector, USB and additional I/O options;
- Improved water resistance of connectors;
- Extended operating life.
Series of MOTOTRBO equipment are different in each region.
For NA – XPR 4350
For LACR – DGM 4100+/4100
For APAC – XiR M8228/8220
MOTOTRBO DM3400 / DM3401 Radio Station Specifications
|Bandwidth||VHF: 136–174 MHz
UHF bandwidth: 403–470 MHz
|Channel width||12.5 / 20.0 / 25.0 kHz|
|No. of channels||32|
|Transmitter power||1–25 / 25–40 W|
|Size (H x W x D), mm||51×175×206|