Presenting SmartICS — a modern easy-to-configure software platform for industrial automation and industrial internet of things (IIoT)
While developing SmartICS we aimed to create a product to meet our needs and that of our customers – an easy-to-configure and easy-to-use solution for industrial facilities automation.
We wanted this product to…
- Significantly reduce system implementation time
- Minimize configuration errors
- Simplify the configuration of the user interface
- Provide users with a clear and convenient display of important data
We used our 20 years of experience in industrial control system integration and developed a modern automated interface builder for industrial automation systems.
SmartICS is configured without coding and scripting using the interface builder and widget library. The Plug & Play technology and Drag & Drop tool allow you to monitor and control the necessary parameters and equipment state in a few clicks.
SmartICS is a standalone web-based platform for remotely monitoring and controlling IIoT and other industrial automation devices. It also works as an option within the SmartPTT dispatch software, allowing you to simultaneously control a large number of facilities, equipment parameters, and personnel in a single dispatcher console.
Functionality and capability
- Data collection, processing, and storage
- Real-time equipment monitoring, control, and management
- Access to the system and data from different devices
- Reports creation and export
1. Fast installation and configuration
The project development, configuration, and implementation with SmartICS is 3-4 times faster than with classic SCADA systems. Additionally, you can fully master our platform usage in 2-3 days without any experience of coding and scripting or working with other SCADA systems. .
Quick development and configuration provided by:
- Configuration via a web browser without a separate development environment
- Automated interface builder when adding new devices using the widget library
- Convenient system for copying settings and widgets
- Flexible customizable user rights
- Data access via the most common web browsers and from any device (HMI panels, workstations, tablets)
2. Information representation
Classic visual process graphics or dashboards with widgets? – Your choice!
The user can choose and configure how the information will be displayed: using the library of user-friendly widgets, or by importing visual graphics developed in any imaging software.
In SmartICS the concept of situational awareness is used to present the information. SmartICS’s widgets have special color schemes that highlight marginal or critical values in color and keeps normal values gray. This helps dispatchers more easily identify issues and prevent accidents.
3. Clear licensing at the system design stage
The price of SmartICS’s licenses is not based on the number of input/output signals from facilities, which may increase in the future, but on the number of connected devices at a site. You will not have to calculate the number of the connected signals at the system design stage, thus eliminating the risk of having to pay for overlooked connected signals.
Using SmartICS, you can
- Significantly reduce the time spent on the system installation and configuration
- Minimize errors during the system configuration and expansion by using the automated interface builder and visualization panels
- Customize the software interface according to the individual needs and tasks of each system user
- Reduce the risk of industrial accidents by more clearly representing parameters’ deviations to the dispatcher
- Improve the quality of decision making by analyzing the data from SmartICS’s reports on equipment performance
You can find out more information about SmartICS on our product page.
Free SmartICS software trial is available by request in 2 ways:
- Get a link to access online SmartICS demo (the system is installed on our server. You don’t need to download and install anything. We will send you login credentials and link for online access via a web browser)
- Get your standalone demo package (this requires installation and configuration on your system, but allows you to test the platform in depth)
SmartICS installation and start guide can be found by the link.