A dispatch system that enhances communication efficiency and increases staff and student safety
SmartPTT protects students at school as well as on their way to campus, it allows to easily expand an on-campus communication network, and helps to respond more quickly during an emergency.
- Prevent abuse of the radio system by knowing who is talking and having the event log to provide accountability
- Quickly notify all radio users or select talkgroups of an emergency or an important message
- Know the location of buses and staff to ensure a faster response during an emergency
- Interoperate between the school’s MOTOTRBO radio system and public safety agencies’ P25 systems during incidents
- Cost-effective expansion of the communication system using the SmartPTT Mobile app to let staff communicate via voice and text, create talk groups, or inform about emergencies