Safety at mines and efficient worker coordination
High safety level at mines can be provided with SmartPTT’s GPS tracking features, blast alarms and such options as Man Down and Lone Worker.
- To help prevent accidents mines can use the notifications in SmartPTT for blast alarms, weather notifications and channel markers.
- An emergency condition can be initiated by a miner pressing the emergency button, a Man Down option board or using the SmartPTT Lone Worker functionality.
- Once the emergency is initiated, SmartPTT can immediately identify to the dispatcher the identity and GPS location of the worker in distress.
- GPS capabilities of the MOTOTRBO radios, SmartPTT allow dispatchers control routes of vehicle drivers and see deviations from the assigned routes.
- The voice recordings and event log can be used to investigate the details of an incident.
- Convenient interface for a dispatcher allows control and monitoring of the subscribers, as well as securing their safety