The new release of SmartPTT Enterprise is available today. It incorporates the following features and enhancements:
- Personalities. Introduces flexible receive priority and default contacts in the Mobile App. Each user may select a personality required when needed.
- New Mobile App. Allows customers to deploy the application to small-screen and non-screen devices. Tested on Inrico™ POC radios, the application supports hardware PTT buttons, Emergency buttons, and Channel Selectors.
- Secure Voice Recording. Provides system admins with the ability to enable server-only voice recording. Also, allows limiting Operator permissions to “play only” level or revoke access to voice records.
- License Syncing. Allows the server license to be loaded and applied to the desktop console. The functionality applies to multi-server architecture too.
- Support of RG-2000. SmartPTT is ready to work with the RG-2000, a new radio gateway that replaces the RG-1000E. The device will be available late Q2’2023 and will provide new customer-appreciated features.
A new version of the Mobile App will be released soon.
For more information, and various enhancements, please download the SmartPTT Customer Release Notes.
To access the installation package, please navigate to this link.
SmartPTT Enterprise is an all-in-one dispatch software that integrates MOTOTRBO systems, analog radio, and mobile subscribers. It offers voice dispatch & recording, GPS and Indoor location, PBX interconnect, network monitoring, and more. The product is globally used in Manufacturing, Electricity, Hospitality, Healthcare, Education, and many other industries.
Elcomplus, Inc. is a Florida corporation (US) established in 2012. Starting as a sales office, it is now a multinational company that operates SmartPTT products development and executes global SmartPTT sales, distribution, and support.